Friday, October 15, 2010

New on Etsy!

Hello all!!

I am a new seller on etsy!! So very excited, come check it out...
http://www.etsy.com/shop/designsbyrk

Because it takes a while to list each item, it may be awhile before I have everything up, but I will try and put up the most popular first (the ones I got the most comments on during the fair). I am growing into new materials too, working with resin and shrinky plastic (worked with it before, but doing more now)

My dear bro is also helping me with a website which will be coming soon (rk.designs.com) so be on the lookout, I will be linking it to etsy and the other way around, and to facebook :)

<><
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for following my blog and commenting! :-) Your jewelry is beautiful! Oh, and the verse you put on the post under this one is my FAVORITE. Gets me through the hard times!

    Blessings,
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete