Monday, January 4, 2010

New Stuff!!!

Hell0 All :D

So I got into my sculpey, and went a little crazy. I have worn a few pieces to work, and got really nice comments...sooo I started wondering if my designs might attract homemade jewelry buyers. I was recommended to check out Esty.com, and I am thinking about chasing the idea and getting a profile and settin myself up...but I would like some feedback first on the following pieces.
Would you buy these??












Dont know how much I would ask yet, but probably somewhere around $5-$10.
So if I decide to start posting these on Etsy, please come and at least snoop around :)

Come read me again!

Becky <><

2 comments:

  1. I like 2, 5, and 7; however...they look heavy? How much do they weigh? Success with jewelry on Etsy is hit and miss; the market for handmade jewelry there is super-saturated. It seems like EVERYONE sells jewelry. If you DO decide to go ahead and set up an account; I'd definitely raise your prices--don't sell yourself short, and know that your prices will reflect the level of quality in your work--you'd be surprised how many sellers see an increase in sales when they increase their prices. And tips on photography: use natural diffuse light, never use flash! There are a lot of helpful articles on Etsy, as well as informative forums. I've sold on Etsy before, but stopped because I didn't have much time for it. I'd like to open back up; but I've since learned that to be totally legit you need a business license, etc. Sigh. Good luck!
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much!! they are actually pretty light, I might need to mention that to give people an idea tho...thanks :)
    yea the business license thing is what is pretty much keeping me from selling right now, but I have had many a suggestion to raise prices, so I am trying to figure that out... :)

    ReplyDelete